The ThinkChange Pakistan team has compiled some articles we’ve been tracking throughout the week, just in case you missed them.
- This week saw the launch of the Education Emergency campaign, highlighting the need for reform in Pakistan’s education system.
- Salman Khan (of the Khan Academy) gives a TED Talk on using video to reinvent education.
- DC for Acumen is hosting the “Dignity DC” photo exhibition and auction on 31st March. Tickets can be purchased online.
- IDEO announced IDEO.org and the IDEO.org Residents Programme for social entrepreneurs. Exciting work with one of the world’s leading firms designing products for the BoP.
- The Harvard Business Review discusses the 3 trending innovation challenges.
- The Acumen Fund is weighing in on a competition to design innovative ways to get the message out there that maternal health is a right, and not an option. Join in the competition!
- NextBillion regularly posts available jobs: http://www.nextbillion.net/jobs
- Fellowship applications are closing soon! PopTech and Skoll Awards
Have we missed something ground-breaking this week? Let us know!