Happy new year dear readers! Here’s our round-up of some of our favorite #socent updates:
- If you haven’t already, read this great article on Express Tribune about Ego, a clothing retailer that invests in entrepreneurial employees.
- Alex Gregor from Acumen Fund writes a thoughtful post about the ‘Other Side of Pakistan‘.
- Read this quick but important op-ed on how to start executing your business plans.
- All aspiring social entrepreneurs should check out this exhaustive list of how to fund your social venture
- In the process of setting up your own start-up? 3 young advocates in Lahore have set up the Altair Initiative, which specializes in working with new entrepreneurs to ensure their businesses achieve maximum legal security.
- Teach For Pakistan’s fellowship application for 2012 is now live, go check it out!
- Acumen Fund is hiring a Pakistan Fellows Program Manager, apply!
- Tomorrow is the last day to participate in our Pakistan’s to social enterprises of 2011 survey. If you haven’t already, please help us support their work and vote for the social enterprise that speaks to you the most.
- Interested in writing for us? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!