Happy Monday! Here’s our bi-weekly round-up of stuff #socent people like. Enjoy!
- The Sughar Women Program of Participatory Development Initiatives is taking off with an official brand launch on February 4th in Karachi. We hope you can make it!
- Acumen Fund is looking for a Pakistan Country Director, a Sr. Porftolio Associate, and a Pakistan Fellows Program Manager. For additional opportunities, check out Acumen Fund’s Seen and Heard, Next Billion’s Career Center and Echoing Green.
- Interested in the StartingBloc Fellowship? Applications for the BOS ’12 Institute are now open!
- ATTN: policy makers and implementers: Read this important article on how public administrators could (and need to) be the future of social innovation in the world. Imagine the possibilities in Pakistan!
- Here’s a handy list of 15 social venture capital firms you should know about!
- An important round-up by Sasha Dicter of 20 questions every fundraiser must be able to answer.
- “Accelerators offer hands-on help from experienced mentors, sources for seed capital, and sometimes even co-working locations, and give entrepreneurs what they need to take a startup from concept to market more quickly and effectively than if they go it alone” – Lydia Dishman from Fast Company gives you some tips on how to get connected.