Dear TC-P readers, here’s what you may have missed in the world of #socent in the past couple of weeks. If WE have missed anything, do let us know in your comments.
- BLISS and Hosh Media made it to Echoing Green’s list of semi-finalists. Congratulations!
- Have a look at The News’s coverage of the Acumen Fund gathering in Karachi last week.
- Don’t forget to attend Sughar’s official brand launch in Karachi this Wednesday!
- Network of Organisations Working for People with Disabilities, Pakistan (NOWPDP) is looking for an energetic individual to organize exciting events across Sindh for 3 months. Read the full job description here.
- Acumen Fund is still hiring in Pakistan, for more details visit their blog, Seen & Heard.
- For opportunities worldwide, keep checking Next Billion’s career center.
- A new report by the Credit Suisse Research Institute, in collaboration with the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship looks into how social entrepreneurship is redefining the meaning of return.
- IDEO released a free innovation guide for social enterprises and NGOs working worldwide. Have a look and let us know what you think!
Did you know?
It’s ThinkChange Pakistan’s first birthday next week? If you like what we do, and want to help out, write to us! Also, don’t forget to check out our updated social enterprise list. A big thank you to everyone who completed our social enterprise form!