Hi all! Here’s a quick round-up for stuff #socent people like. If we have missed anything, e-mail us or let us know in your comments!
- Learn how the venture Artpreneurs For Change in partnership with NOWPDP and Naya Jeevan is using art therapy to help children with special needs freely express themselves, and overcome the obstacles they face.
- Asher Hasan of Naya Jeevan shares his top ten beliefs as an entrepreneur on Huffington Post.
- BLISS will be part of London Fashion Week thanks to Fashioin ComPassion!
- Association for the Development of Pakistan (ADP) is currently looking for a volunteer Social Media Manager. For details, check out their website.
- Top 10 Crowdfunding Websites for Entrepreneurs
- What are social entrepreneurs made of? How do you set up a social enterprise? How do you run one? Elea Almazora goes over the essentials of running a socially responsible business.